Ingredients for 4 people:
- Fresh Porcini mushrooms 2 medium
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea salt & freshly milled black pepper, to taste
- 1 small black truffle
- 20 gr chopped parsley
- Virgin olive oil
- Hald glass of white wine
- 400 gr of fresh tagliatelle
- Clean well the mushroom from the leftover soil and slices them finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over med-low heat, add the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes add the sliced mushroom gently cooking for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the wine reduce the liquid add some black pepper and finished off with freshly cut parsley.
- Cooked the pasta in boiling water and cook for 4 minutes. Drain the pasta in a colander and add it to mushroom. Finish off the cooking of the pasta in the skillet with the mushroom add more boiling water if need it.
- To serve on individual plate arrange the pasta shave or finely grate the black truffle with drop of oil.